The Barricade VI is the flagship of the adidas Tennis shoe collection, having been a legend in the making since 1999. It's 10 years of refinement mean it has become one of the most durable, stable and
comfortable tennis shoes on the market today. Created with specific input from Grand Slam Winners, the adidas Development Program and the industry's top design team.
The Barricade is used by the top Tennis Pros and accompanied many Grand Slam Winners such as Andy Murray, Marit Safin, Thomas Johansson, Dinara Safina and Ana Ivanovic.
This adidas colourway is exclusive to Andy Murray's range and he will be the first player to be showing off the Barricade before it's release for Wimbledon 2010! He is currently sporting the Barricade 6 at the ATP Masters BNP Paribas Indian Wells Tournament!
- The new Barricade 6 is BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER, bearing a weight 10% lighter than the Barricade 5!
- It will also now feature a gender-specific shape!
- adiPRENE® provides heel cushioning and comfort for those competitive games where you need something to fall back on!
- The forefoot overlay protects the toes and reduces wear from toe drag.
- Built with an adiWear® Outsole for the ultimate durability!
- The TORSION System offers surface adaption and control from it's sport-specific body location system to - control and enhance muscle activity to assist the athlete maintain proper form.
- The Barricade Claws help to stabilize the foot during extreme lateral movements and direction changes.
Stabilize the foot during
For forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
Heel frame for midfoot and forefoot integrity.
For the best durability
in high wear areas.
Resilient cushioning and
For surface adaption
Midsole feathered allowing for ultimate performance in multi- directional movements.
adidas Men's Comp Warm Up Top
signal blue/acid buzz/white
adidas Men's Comp Warm Up Pants
adidas Men's Andy Murray Edition Barricade V
signal blue/white/acid buzz
Men's adidas Barricade V
Women's adidas Barricade V
Junior's adidas Barricade V xtd