The Active Compression Socks have been designed with Engineered Gradient Compression, which has been proven to enhance circulation, and targeted support to help stabilise your calf muscles and reduce both the risk of injury and muscle fatigue.
Pairing low-profile toe seams with a comfortable left and right construction helps enhance the overall comfort and reduce potential for chafing and irritation. Meanwhile, an Arch Wrap supports the arch of the foot and reduces the impact on the sole during exercise.
The fabric is not only durable but it features new yarns that are used throughout to keep your feet at the optimum temperature, cool when you’re hot and warm when temperatures dip. Finally, the cushioning helps attenuate shock and keep you moving comfortably for the duration of your workout, game or run.Features Include:
- Engineered Gradient Compression improves circulation
- Targeted support to stabilise calf muscles and reduce fatigue
- Arch wrap reduces strain and impact on the sole of the foot
- Superior moisture management
- Low-profile toe seams eliminate friction
- Comfortable left and right construction
- NEW cooling yarns used throughout the socks help maintain a comfortable body temperature during or after activity in warm weather
- Soft fall cushioning absorbs shock and enhances comfort
- Special anti-chafing yarns in the heel and toe reduces heat moisture and friction
- SKINS Copper Technology acts as an antifungal helping to prevent odour
- Highly durable fabric
- 91% Polyamide 7% Elastane 2% Copper
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.