SKINS have designed their Recovery Compression Socks with Engineered Gradient Compression which facilitates passive recovery, meaning you can wear them post-workout to help improve your blood circulation and eliminate delayed onset muscle soreness. The compression support also aids in reducing deep vein thrombosis, making them a great accessory for long haul travel.
With a focus on comfort, the Recovery Compression Socks feature low-profile toe seams and a comfortable left and right construction, which enhances the fit and eliminates friction and irritation.
Finally, benefiting from SKINS Copper Technology in the heel and toe, the socks have antifungal properties which keep you feeling fresher for longer.Features Include:
- SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression is designed for passive recovery
- Improved blood circulation can help reduce the risk of DVT (deep vein thrombosis) during long haul flights
- Low-profile toe seams eliminate friction
- Comfortable left and right construction
- SKINS Copper Technology in the heel and toe acts as an antifungal and promotes wound healing
- Bioceramic yarns for superior temperature optimisation
- High quality fabric increases the durability
- 44% Polyester 40% Polyamide 10% Elastane 4% Polypropylene 2% Copper Fibre
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland +44(0)871 423 2020.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.