The Asics Gel Resolution 6 is a fast and powerful shoe that supports you as you sprint from one side of the court to the other, chasing down every match point. This version will be worn by Gael Monfils and Phillip Kohlschreiber at the 2016 Australian Open.
The shoe features an outsole that gives you the freedom and flexibility to switch direction in a fraction of a second. GEL Cushioning and a plush FluidRide midsole make every landing more comfortable, while Asics’ lightest ever GEL Resolution provides freer movement around the court.Features Include:
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) enhances the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Removable ComforDry™ Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties.
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Removable EVA Sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot.
- DuoMax® Support System to enhance support and stability positioned specifically for tennis.
- New blown AHAR+ outsole material.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit).
- Pguard (reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot) providing increased durability and protection.
- California Slip Lasting for stability and comfort.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System.
- Flexion Fit Vamp (upper technology which offers stability comfort and breathability).
- Anti Gravel Tongue that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Solyte® Midsole Material is lighter than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®.
- FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.