If you’re the kind of player that likes to chase down seemingly ungettable balls, the GEL-Solution Speed 3 is made for you. A low-profile, lightweight design lends itself to moving around the court at high speed, great for an all-action style that encompasses both baseline and net play.
A reworked upper with mesh grills offers enhanced breathability, while GEL® cushioning combines with a midfoot Trusstric to offer a responsive, stable ride. Reinforced areas of the outsole extend around the midsole to the toe of the shoe, creating greater resilience where you need it most. Finally, a combination herringbone and geometric grip pattern on the outsole ensures optimal traction on multiple surfaces.Features Include:
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning durability and ride to the foot.
- P.H.F.® (PERSONALIZED HEEL FIT) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athlete's heel creating a personalised fit.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport-specifically.
- PGUARD - Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- OPEN MESH UPPER - Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- FLEXION FIT VAMP - Upper technology which offers stability comfort and breathability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- PROPULSION TRUSSTIC - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- SOLYTE 55 LASTING - ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.