Crazy Catch Professional Double Trouble Rebounder is the largest net in the crazy catch range and comes complete with 2 different sides.
One with smaller netting for use with both smaller & large balls which gives a regular rebound and one slightly larger side for a reflex rebound which is mainly for use with Larger Balls
The main features of the Crazy Catch Professional Double Trouble Rebounder include
• The only rebound net with two INSANE sides for double the trouble
• Largest model (ideal for clubs, schools and professional athletes) with rubber feet for indoor and outdoor use
• Lightweight and portable; already assembled for instant use
• Durable with super strong patented net technology ...Highly strung!!
• New frame design allows a horizontal and vertical position
• Great fun for players of all ages and abilities
So Prepare to Experience the unexpected! The ball returns erratically off the Crazy Catch, testing and improving your reactions, first touch and hand-eye co-ordination essential for all players but particularly goalkeepers.
The Crazy Catch Professional Double Trouble is their top of the range product with the largest net size making it suitable for group training, lower ability players and goal keeper training drills.
The larger netting side produces a highly unpredictable "Crazy" rebound and the reverse side is more suitable for improving your touch and technique as the rebound is more predictable with a football.
Is is used by top premiership players and clubs and the new FA National Training Centre at Burton to improve their reaction speeds and hand/foot/eye co-ordination.
Includes: Crazy Catch level 2 vision ball, Crazy Catch timer, Activity pack with scorecard, Throwing targets
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland +44(0)871 423 2020.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.