The adidas ClimaCool Adizero Feather III will be worn by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga during the 2014 Australian Open.
At 340 grams, the new adizero Feather III tennis shoe is light, fast and low to the ground with multi-directional support and is constructed with climacool® ventilation and built on a Micro-Fit last to provide superb comfort, stability and a more universal fit.
Soft, shock absorbing EVA provides excellent cushioning and helps reduce harmful impacts to ankle joints and knees, while the highly responsive ADIPRENE+ EVA maintains forefoot propulsion. The Feather III also has a new split construction with climacool® ADITUFF™ in the forefoot to focus support where you need it.
The Feather III's outsole is made with adiwear® 6 for the best durability in high wear areas and comes miCoach-ready.Features Include:
- Shock absorbing soft EVA providing excellent cushioning and helps reducing impacts to ankle joints and knees
- ADIPRENE+ : Highly responsive EVA maintaining forefoot propulsion to accelerate your game
- Outsole: adiwear® 6 for the best durability in high wear areas.
- micoach micoach enabled
- MidsoleTorsion TORSION® bar for midfoot stability
- Upper: External dual density Sprintframe construction to ensure maximum
- heel support while preventing pronation.
- TPU-Midfoot support for more stability locks the foot for lateral cuts
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland +44(0)871 423 2020.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.