One of the lightest Nike Tennis shoes yet, the Nike Air Zoom Ultrafly features a multitude of technologies to provide explosive 360-degree agility.
A Flyknit constructed ankle cuff that gives a locked-down feel. It also benefits from a full-length propulsion plate, which is made from a material usually found on the soleplates of sprint spikes, that works together with Zoom Air units for maximum responsiveness.
The full-length Pebax® plate, which is made with a material usually found on the soleplates of sprint spikes, works with the Zoom Air units to provide maximum responsiveness.
On the upper, ultra-durable Kurim material that moves with the foot is combined with mesh, which is both lightweight and breathable.
The Nike Air Zoom Ultrafly Clay features a tread pattern on its outsole that is specifically for play on clay court surfaces.Features Include:
- Flyknit constructed ankle cuff provides a locked-down fit with second-skin feel.
- Kurim© and mesh upper is durable and lightweight.
- Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot provide lightweight cushioning.
- Asymmetrical lacing provides a snug fit.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability.
- Full-length Pebax® plate works with the Zoom Air units to provide maximum responsiveness.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.