The Nike Baseline Half-Zip Tennis Top comes with 3/4-length sleeves with stretch cuffs for a snug, comfortable fit and offers enhanced range of motion and comfort with contoured seams and stretch fabric that wicks sweat away.
The top will be worn by Belarusian professional tennis player Victoria Azerenka on the European Clay Court 2015 and at Wimbledon 2015. Azerenka has won two Australian Open singles titles (2012 and 2013) and has become the first Belarusian player to win a Grand Slam singles title. Features Include:
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Mock neck and half-zip front for a custom fit and coverage.
- 3/4-length sleeves with stretch cuffs for a snug comfortable fit.
- Contoured seams for enhanced range of motion.
- Flat seams to minimize irritation caused by chafing.
- Fabric: Dri-FIT 88% polyester/12% spandex.
- Machine wash.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland +44(0)871 423 2020.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.