The Women's Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour has a textile upper, flex grooves, a TPU footframe and a Dynamic Fit system designed for a lightweight, responsive feel on the court.
The shoe will be worn by Belarusian professional tennis player and former World no.1, Victoria Azarenka at Wimbledon 2015. Azarenka has won two Australian Open singles titles (2012 and 2013) and has become the first Belarusian player to win a Grand Slam singles title.
With a Nike Zoom unit in the heel to provide low-profile, responsive cushioning and a lightweight phylon midsole, the Womens Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tour shoe offers high-performance for the court.Features Include:
- Textile material provides lightweight breathable fit.
- Dynamic Fit system for a glove-like fit.
- Nike Zoom unit in the heel provides low profile responsive cushioning.
- Phylon midsole for lightweight yet firm cushioning and optimal responsiveness.
- Rubber outsole with XDR compound on the heel and forefoot for multi-surface traction and durability.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability.
- Footframe material wraps the toe to enhance durability.
- Deep flex grooves for enhanced articulation and natural movement.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland +44(0)871 423 2020.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.