Roger Federer knows exactly what it takes to be a champion, and so when he asks Nike for something, they do everything they can to give him what he wants. The Nike Zoom Vapor 9.5 was already tailored to Federer’s style of play, and the addition of Flyknit is satisfying his latest request: to make the classic shoe as lightweight and breathable as possible.
The shoe’s Flyknit construction is borrowed from the Flyknit Air Max, a performance running shoe that features a strong, dense knit that makes it perfect for the fast-paced multidirectional movement of tennis. The weave is opened slightly in the toe area to give that unrivalled Flyknit breathability. Finally, the additional support provided by Flyknit negates the need for Dynamic Fit, which has been jettisoned on this edition, reducing the overall weight of the shoe.
The Phylon midsole, heel Zoom Air unit and TPU frame are all still present and correct, while the familiar hybrid herringbone traction pattern provides superior grip.Features Include:
- Flyknit upper construction is lightweight and breathable.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel provides low-profile responsive cushioning.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability.
- Flywire technology woven into the upper integrates with the laces for a dynamic supportive fit through the midfoot.
- Articulated flex grooves allow your foot to move naturally.
ORDER BY 5PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY within the UK Mainland, options will be given in the basket.
As the World's Largest Online Tennis Store, Pro-Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands.
Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.