The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Shield is designed for those who need a more structured, lightweight and sleek runner. Combining flywire cables to lock your foot down, and an engineered mesh to provide targeted ventilation and support within the upper, with a Dynamic Support system in the sole to provide structure to your run. The shield version adds a water repellent upper, reflective element, and the rubber outsole is designed to provide excellent grip in the wet.
- Water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Reflective elements pop in low light.
- Woven material is durable and lightweight.
- Sealed seams keep water out.
- Dynamic Support technology uses wedges of foam to achieve a fine balance between support and a smooth transition.
- Rubber is formulated to provide optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Last: MR-10 Offset: 10mm (12mm forefoot; 22mm heel) Athlete: Galen Rupp
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: