Lighter weight and more comfortable the new ASICS Gt-2000 8 Edo Tribute in Black and Graphite Grey still provides the high levels of support and cushioning that it is known for.
A softer section of foam in the heel improves the comfort and shock absorption and works alongside the lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology.
The combination gives a soft landing with an energetic stride. Structure is provided by the DYNAMIC DUOMAX midsole system in which firmer foam on the instep prevents the foot from rolling in too far, and a TRUSSTIC SYSTEM of firm plastic placed in the midfoot to control the torsional stability.
The upper uses a lightweight engineered mesh which provides high levels of breathability. Slightly wider, and with a higher toe box your foot can now spread more naturally at toe off.
• As part of the Edo Tribute pack, ASICS pays homage to EDO (now Tokyo) and their pioneering sutainable practises. The upper is made with recycled polyester, and the box is recycled paper.
• GEL™ technology cushioning in the forefoot and rearfoot
• Faster design lines
• FLYTEFOAM™ technology midsole
• Engineered mesh upper
• DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology
• TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology
• Weight: 285g
• Heel to toe droop: 10mm
• Stack height: 12mm – 22mm
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: