The adidas Senseboost Go uses a circular knit upper to give a breathable and lightweight feel with an adaptable fit to follow your foot in motion. The adaptive tongue distributes pressure and gives a midfoot lockdown.
A Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes with your foot and works with a wide forefoot and heel to provide support for lateral movements.
Boost in the midsole provides cushioning and energy return for a responsive ride mile after mile.
• Weight: 9.7 oz (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.3 in (heel: 10.3 in, forefoot: 0.4 in)
• Arch type: Normal
• Lace closure
• Textile lining; Flexible Stretchweb outsole
• Lockdown feel
• CIRCULAR KNIT: Lighter, flexible knit liberates the foot through freedom of movement and adaptability to the foot in motion
• BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
• ADAPTIVE TONGUE: Alternative tongue construction for midfoot support and lockdown while still being adaptable to the foot and provide comfort
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here For information about Christmas Delivery cut off dates please visit the delivery section of the FAQs page: