Using Bounce in the midsole the adidas Solar ride provides a bouncy comfortable feel to cushion you through the long miles.
An adiwear rubber outsole enhances impact zones and provides durability and traction.
adidas use a tracking system called Aramis that measures the movement of the foot through the stride and can provide accurate mapping or pressure points through the upper. This data is used to create the mesh upper that provides support for the foot where needed and opens for breathability in other areas.
• Regular fit
• Lace closure
• Mesh upper
• Textile lining; Durable Adiwear outsole; Flexible Stretchweb outsole
• Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning
• Springy feel
• Weight: 342 g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 30 mm / forefoot: 20 mm)
• Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here For information about Christmas Delivery cut off dates please visit the delivery section of the FAQs page: