The ASICS Gel-Challenger 9 tennis shoe features the DuoMax System in the midsole, which provides excellent sideways stability while the T-Truss, an extended Trusstic, offers additional support in the heel.
With both Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning, the GEL-Challenger 9 absorbs impact shock upon landing and take-off, while the Solyte midsole creates extra cushioning.
The shoe's outsole is slightly thicker on the inside of your foot to accommodate for sideways movements, while the Hotmelt upper contains less stitching, and less potential for irritation, to create a more comfortable fit.
- EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- California Slip Lasting for stability and comfort.
- Pguard: Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Propulsion Trusstic mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- New blown AHAR outsole material delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Personalised Heel Fit (P.H.F.) has two layers of memory foam which line the collar and mould to the athlete's heel.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System
- DuoMax Support System
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: