Adaptive compression is created through a special knitting technique, and the pressure is calibrated over years of information and on high-level athletes. This gives the perfect recovery rates in the BV Sport Pro Recup Elite Evo.
It improves oxygenation improving the speed that muscle, tendon and ligament fibres are fuelled with oxygenated blood so that you can recover more quickly, and get back out there to practice, and push yourself further.
• SELECTIVE COMPRESSION: Adapted pressure to the calf. Fast and effective elimination of toxins
• CALF SUPPORT: Reinforced knit at the calf. Improves muscular support at the calf and reduces parasitic oscillatory movements and vibrations, sources of muscular lesions and fatigue.
• AERO TIBIAL WINDOWS: A specific lighter mesh on the shins. Protects the sensitive pre-tibial structures: Periosteum, superficial nerves and microcirculation
• SOLEUS PROTECT SYSTEM: Supports the Achilles tendon. Improves the tone of the stabilising calf muscles and reduces extraneous vibrations and oscillations.
• ASYMETRIC G-CONCEPT: Asymmetric Booster. It fits as close as possible to the anatomy of the calf’s physiology. Optimises the performance of the propulsive calf muscles.
• MICROFIBRE SENSIL INNERGY: Improve microcirculation, enhances performances, antibacterial, U.V protection.
• WIDE BORDER: Helps prevent tightness whilst maintaining blood flow
• SCIENTIFIC CONCEPT: Our compression support ranges are manufactured using circular knitting machines. This technique enables us to control the pressure and cut more accurately.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: