The Converse Pro Leather shoe in White originally launched in 1976 and was worn on the courts by NBA legend Dr. J.
This new version features an improved fit and function, made from a reinforced leather construction, with Ortholite insole for additional comfort and an elevated high-top silhouette for added stability.
• Reinforced leather construction
• Ortholite insole for comfort
• Elevated high top design for stability
• Iconic Star Chevron branding
• Made famous on the court in the 70s and 80s
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: