Featuring patented Crazy Catch net technology, the Crazy Catch Wildchild Classic 2.0 puts your reactions to the test, improving your coordination and technique whatever sport you’re playing.
The Wildchild Classic has small netting on both sides: when used for small-ball sports, a single net sheet on the back gives a “SANE” (consistent) rebound, while the double net sheet on the front gives an “INSANE” (unpredictable) rebound. Both sides produce a “SANE” (consistent) rebound when used for big-ball sports such as football and rugby.
The Wildchild is the most popular size Crazy Catch model, measuring 30% larger in net area than the Upstart while maintaining portability and versatility. Perfect for clubs, schools and for training at home.
• Patented SANE and INSANE rebound net technology
• SANE or INSANE for small balls, SANE for big balls
• Most popular size
• Rubber feet for strong grip and rebound stability
• Portable, lightweight, and preassembled for instant use
• Patented Crazy Catch net technology for unpredictable rebounds
• Adjustable bar so you can create variations in the angle of ball return
• Used by international athletes, teams and clubs across multiple sports including cricket, football, rugby, netball, hockey, tennis and more
• Includes: Carry bag, Level 2 Vision Ball and QR activity pack
• Dimensions: 930mm (W) x 930mm (H)
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: