The Crazy Catch Upstart Classic Rebounder is the smallest and most portable freestanding Crazy Catch rebound net. A popular choice for home and garden use, it’s lightweight, easy to pick up and place, and comes fully assembled.
The Upstart Classic has small netting on both sides: when used for small-ball sports, a single net sheet on the back gives a “SANE” (consistent) rebound, while the double net sheet on the front gives an “INSANE” (unpredictable) rebound. Both sides produce a “SANE” (consistent) rebound when used for big-ball sports such as football and rugby. Whatever your chosen sport, the harder you play the ball into the net, the faster the rebound – you choose the level to match your reactions.
• Patented SANE and INSANE rebound net technology SANE or INSANE for small balls, SANE for big balls
• Portable, lightweight, and pre-assembled for instant use
• Excellent quality and durable nylon netting
• Adjustable for variations in rebound angle
• Great fun for all ages and abilities
• Suitable for all ball sports
• Used by top pro players and clubs, as well as at the new FA National Training Centre at Burton
• Includes: Carry Bag, Level 2 Vision Ball and QR Activity Pack
• Dimensions: 740mm (W) x 740mm (H)
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: