Reach every shot with the fastest and lightest racket in the CV F Series. Game improvers, intermediates and advanced juniors will find it easier to hit crisp, powerful shots thanks to the firm beam of the Dunlop CV 3.0 F LS.
Headsize: 100 sq. in.
Length: 27 in.
Weight (U): 285g
Balance (U): 325mm
String Pattern: 16x19
- Sonic Core Technology VG – Dunlop’s vibration reduction system offers enhanced feel and control
- V-Energy Shaft 2 – V-shaped cross section provides extra power
- Straight String System – parallel drilling creates a larger hitting zone
- Heat Convert – thermal energy conversion further reduces vibrations
- Synchro Charge System – high-elasticity carbon construction offers greater stability on off-centre hits
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Tennis offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.
Measuring Your Grip Size
Choosing the right grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. The right grip size will make your racket feel natural and comfortable.
Use a ruler and measure (in inches) from the crease fold in your hand, to the top of your ring finger. Please see table below:
Note: It is always better to go for a smaller grip size, as you can easily increase your grip size with over grips.