The Garmin Forerunner 45S in Black is designed to put your performance first – a smaller sized GPS watch with a sleek and lightweight format, but still integrating all the functionality needed to improve and track your running routine.
Metric and statistical features include built-in GPS and Heartrate Monitor, allowing you to track steps, pace, distance and intervals, while also alerting you when your heartrate rises or dips. Beyond this, the Forerunner can advise you on body energy levels with the Body Battery Energy monitor, and record your stress levels.
When connected to your smartphone and sync’d with the Garmin Connect app you can track, record and maintain your stats and goals, as well as receiving texts, emails and alerts or notifications straight to your watch, or easily control your music. Should you feel unsafe where you are or if something happens, your phone can also provide warnings and send location details to your emergency contacts.
• Lightweight design
• GPS Tracking
• Heartrate Monitor
• Body Batter Energy Monitor
• Stress Tracking
• Multiple built-in sports apps
• Works with Garmin Coach adaptive training plans
• Syncs with smartphone for use with the Garmin Connect app and other smartphone features like music control and incident detection.
• 7 days of battery life, 13 days in GPS mode only
• 200 hours of recording space for your data
• 32 – 36 grams
• Water Rating: 5 ATM
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: