• Limited edition paintjob inspired by New York City nightlife
• Headsize: 645 sq cm / 100 sq in
• Weight (Unstrung): 285g / 10.1oz
• Balance (Unstrung): 325mm / 0.7 HL
• Beam: 23/26/21mm
• Length: 685mm / 27in
• String Pattern: 16/19 open
• Technology: Graphene 360+
• Grip Size: 0-5
• Endorsed by Matteo Berrettini
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here:
Measuring Your Grip Size
Choosing the right grip size is a vital part of playing tennis. The right grip size will make your racket feel natural and comfortable.
Use a ruler and measure (in inches) from the crease fold in your hand, to the top of your ring finger. Please see table below:
Note: It is always better to go for a smaller grip size, as you can easily increase your grip size with over grips.