The women’s HEAD Revolt Pro 3.0 tennis shoes are lighter than their predecessors but are still engineered to provide the optimum combination of comfort and stability.
Out-of-the-box comfort comes from the updated TRI-NRG midsole construction, while the new lockdown straps on the upper make sure your foot stays in place.
The shoe is perfect for baseline battlers thanks to the well protected forefoot with its durable seamless moulded PU layer.
- TRI-NRG: HEAD’s sole technology for best performance on court
- Lockdown Strap: Midfoot straps integrated into the lacing system are keeping your foot in place.
- Energy Frame: Lateral and medial TPU stability elements.
- Drift Defence: The ultimate protection around the toe and medial side
- Cooling System: Best 360° degree ventilation – sole and upper.
- Lateral Control: Stability trigger in the lateral outsole avoids roll overs
- Hybrasion+: Special rubber compound for best traction and durability.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: