Providing comfort and stability in equal measure, the HEAD Women’s Revolt Pro 3.0 is perfect for players who prefer to construct points from the baseline, moving side to side to close off angles and create opportunities for winners.
A TRI-NRG midsole gives you responsive cushioning along the length of the shoe, while Energy Frame elements secure the foot in place to provide both lateral and medial support.
Drift Defense targeted reinforcement in high-wear areas around the toe and medial side of the shoe ensures long-lasting performance, and the shoe also boasts a Hybrasion+ rubber compound outsole for superior traction on a range of surfaces.
• Strong upper mesh
• PU moulded durability chassis
• Lateral stability support
• Toe and medial protection
• Adaptive collar padding
• Internal TPU heel counter
• Comfortable EVA sockliner
• Higher heel for additional dampening
• Triple density midsole (TRI-NRG)
• 3D anti-torsion midfoot shank
• Hybrid outsole profile for all tennis surfaces
• Special durability zones for hardcourt users
• Open tread zones for best grip on clay
• Durable non-marking rubber
• Lateral forefoot trigger
• Ventilation holes
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: