Ever-popular with baseliners, the HEAD Revolt Pro returns with its ideal mix of comfort, stability, and durability.
The upgraded 3.5 edition features a more robust heel section for confident, controlled footwork, combining with redesigned PU layering to guard against abrasion.
Elsewhere, reliable TRI-NRG midsole cushioning once again provides dampening and propulsion, while lockdown straps at the midfoot ensure a secure fit.
• Strong mesh with PU moulded durability chassis
• Internal TPU heel counter
• Integrated lacing straps
• Medial protection elements
• Higher heel for additional dampening
• Triple density midsole (TRI-NRG)
• 3D anti torsion midfoot shank
• Hybrid outsole profile for all tennis surfaces
• Special durability zones for hardcourt users
• Open tread zones for best grip on clay
• Durable non-marking rubber
• Lateral forefoot trigger
• Ventilation holes
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: