With its lightweight design, HEAD Women’s Sprint Pro 3.0 gives you comfortable, easily manoeuvrable performance so you can charge around the court and react faster.
It’s HEAD’s lightest shoe, making it the obvious choice for players who base their game on fast movement around the court.
As you’d expect from a speed shoe, the Sprint Pro 3.0 boasts TRI-NRG cushioning for maximum energy return, and also features Drift Defense protection in high-wear areas for extra durability as you stretch and slide to chase down balls.
Elsewhere, a full mesh upper enhances breathability, while a new sock construction offers an enhanced fit while maintaining support around the ankle. Additional stability is provided by midfoot Delta Straps integrated into the laces and a TPU heel counter.
• Lightweight, breathable mesh
• Strong microfibre welding
• Sock construction
• Triangle lacing strap
• Toe and medial protection
• TPU heel counter
• Comfortable moulded EVA sockliner
• Minimal heel-to-toe offset
• Three EVA densities
• Ventilated 3D-anti torsion shank
• Hybrid tread for all different tennis surfaces
• Durability zones for hardcourt
• Open tread zones for best grip
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: