The Carbon X-SPE is a formidable competitor, designed to provide comfort and superior performance with a specifically engineered carbon fibre plate and aggressive Met-Rocker, offering an efficient and propulsive ride.
Their PROFLY X technology, a special combination of foams, employed with trademark geometry, delivers an inherently stable, soft and responsive experience. Completed with a lightweight upper scrutinized through the lens of speed, the Carbon X is designed to empower athletes to fly.
• Light, Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
• Mesh bootie delivers a secure heel fit
• Molded heel reinforcement for support
• Tongue-free construction for a seamless fit
• Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride
• Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience
• Carefully positioned Carbon fibre plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
• Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
• Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact.
• Weight: 250g
• 32mm Heel 27mm Forefoot
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: