Built with an emphasis on an amazing weight to cushioning ratio the Hoka Rincon 2 is soft, simple and lightweight. Using Hoka’s signature compression EVA midsole with a large stack height and an early stage meta-rocker gives a smooth transition from heel to toe and a large level of cushioning.
By exposing the midsole and using only strategically placed rubber sections in the outsole the weight is seriously kept down without compromising on durability. A flex groove system in the forefoot improves flexibility and helps to reduce weight, as does the cored-out heel.
A thin, breathable, and nearly seamless mesh upper offers a seriously streamlined design. Due to the asymmetrical design and adaptive mesh a snug and lockdown feeling is achieved.
• Single layer mesh upper offers breathability without added weight
• Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
• Slim tongue package reduces additional weight
• Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• Revised early stage Meta-Rocker allows for an even quicker acceleration
• Responsive cushioning
• Road shoe
• Weight: 218g
• Heel to toe drop: 5mm
• Stack height: 29mm (Heel) 24mm (Forefoot)
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: