The Hoka Rocket X is a racing flat geared for elite athletes and anyone looking for lightweight and explosive performance off the start line, launching you with every step using the same carbon fibre plate as the Carbon X.
Efficient and propulsive, the lightest Hoka foam in history sits in the midsole, absorbing impacts and enhancing stability, contributing to smooth transitions from heel to toe.
• Anatomical tongue construction
• Foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
• 1mm carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
• Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo, propulsive ride
• Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
• Weight: 210g
• Heel to Toe drop: 5mm
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: