The Hokka Speedgoat 4 is a neutral trail shoe that is designed to add serious speed to your trail running.
The biggest update is to the upper which now uses a breathable yet rugged mesh. 3D printed overlays at the midfoot provide extra support, locking your foot down for a secure feel.
Other changes include a wider forefoot which brings the dual benefits of improve stability and a more accommodating fit. It also has improved foam in the midsole for a lightweight, responsive ride.
It uses a Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole to provide high grip in both wet and dry conditions, and the 5mm “stepped” lugs ensure uphill’s and downhills are tackled with the same confidence as the flat.
• Updated mesh upper provides breathability
• 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
• Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
• Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
• Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
• Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
• Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
• 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
• Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
• Weight: 306g
• Heel to toe drop: 4mm
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: