The HOKA Womens Challenger ATR 6 stability trail running shoe has a multi-lugged outsole which leaves you in no doubt as to its heritage. Arranged closer together towards the heel for a smoother, more consistent ride, the lugs have a wider spread in the forefoot to help with grip on the trail and in wet conditions.
Comfortable Unifi REPREVE recycled yarns in the upper and collar meshes provide a breathable and comfortable feel for your outing, while CMEVA foams absorb impacts and keep you on your feet.
• Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
• Toe rand for support and protection
• Gusseted tongue
• Recycled poly laces
• Tongue mesh includes recycles material
• CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
• Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
• 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
• Weight: 229g
• Heel to Toe drop: 5mm
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: