The Hoka Women’s Gaviota 3 is engineered to provide a balanced ride over any distance, overdelivering on plushness for complete underfoot comfort.
It combines a J-Frame design underneath the foot that guides the foot without using ridged materials, with an H-frame in the midfoot which increases support from the upper and provides a mid-foot lockdown.
Built with inherent stability in the shape of the midfoot, the Late stage meta rocker provides the smooth transition and increased efficiency that Hoka are known for.
• Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort.
• Midfoot H-Frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown.
• J-Frame™ uses rubberised foam for support, rebound and durability.
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
• Late-stage Meta-Rocker provides additional stability and smooth toe-off.
• Rubber outsole for increased durability.
• Weight: 265g
• Heel drop: 5mm
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: