Designed for extreme performance, the Luxilon Roland Garros Alu Power 1.28mm/16L 200m Reel helps you generate spin as you rip through the ball – just like the pros at the French Open – while also offering power and control.
A reliable monofilament, the Alu Power 1.28 features a unique poly-ether-ether composition that maintains performance in any atmospheric conditions. It’s one of the most consistent strings around, which is why you see so many top players using it on tour.
The special edition Roland Garros version comes in an exclusive Red Clay colour inspired by the courts of Paris.
• Gauge: 1.28mm/16
• Length: 200m / 660ft
• The #1 string on Pro Tour – used by roughly 60% of Top 100 Tour Players
• Superior power, control and spin potential
• Each reel individually number for quality assurance
• Contains Luxilon’s unique poly-poly-ether material
• Exclusive Red Clay colour
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: