The Mizuno wave technology in the Mizuno Wave Exceed Tour 3 AC not only provides cushioning but it also helps to provide stability by keeping the ankle in the right place. The D-Flex groove technology works to allow you to make more effective sharper turns at pace, combined with the lightweight SR Touch cushioning which provides a smooth transition and rebound without the weight of traditional materials. The Pownce midsole is also exceeding lightweight and provides comfort and resilience.
- Mizuno Wave: Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
- D-Flex Groove: A diagonal groove in the midfoot area to enable turns at maximum speed and power by effectively transferring natural shift in direction.
- SR Touch: A new advanced cushioning material that is lighter, absorbs shock and with its fast-rebound properties, keeps the transition smooth and fast.
- Pownce: An exceedingly lightweight midsole material with excellent comfort and resilience properties.
- X10: The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- U4icX: Light evolutionary midsole delivers a more comfortable cushioned ride with higher rebound, thus fulfilling the most comfortable energised ride.
- Premium Insock: High-grade removable insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability
- 3D Solid: Natural fit and high durability.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: