The New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam Hierro v6 uses precision engineered midsole cushioning for a lightweight, but ultra-cushioned ride, taking the bumps out of the trail and giving your legs an easier time.
The synthetic/mesh upper has TPU threads running through it to provide extra support and protection where it is needed, and laser cut perforations to improve ventilation. Its bootie construction gives a foot hugging supportive fit.
The outsole uses tried and tested Vibram technology which provides reliable traction and durability.
• Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
• Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
• Laser perforations for ventilation
• Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
• Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
• Vibram outsole provides superior grip.
• 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
• Lace closure
• Weight: 282g (9.9 oz)
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: