The new Nike Air Zoom Cage 3 Clay tennis Shoe offers zoned durability with a lightweight, pliable overlay that moves with you. The all-important Zoom Air unit in the heel delivers a low-profile close to the ground smooth ride with responsive cushioning.
The new Cage features an updated full bootie, whilst the super snug soft breathable upper provides a snug supportive fit that won’t let you down in the crucial moments.
This new Cage is considerably lighter and more court ready than the previous versions have been and those of you already converted to the Cage Philosophy should find a lot to please.
All in all, the new Cage will easily provide that all round mix of speed and durability needed for clay court tennis that you will love.
• Lightweight rubber overlay delivers zoned durability.
• Zoom Air in the heel offers responsive cushioning.
• Modified herringbone outsole provides excellent traction.
• Moulded, external heel clip is ergonomically shaped to secure the heel.
• External TPU shank in the midfoot provides lightweight torsional stability.
• XDR outsole provides extreme durability and traction. It's been removed in areas where you don't need it to keep the shoe lightweight.
• Full bootie construction wraps your foot for a snug fit.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: