The Nike Air Zoom Cage 3 Hardcourt tennis shoe has a breathable mesh upper that has a lightweight Kurim overlay for added durability with a glove like fit and a full bootie construction wraps your foot for a snug fit. The extra padding on the collar enhances comfort. The Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning and the Zoom Air unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning in this high impact area. The Ortholite sockliner has an exceptional step-in feel with long-lasting cushioning and support. The modified herringbone pattern provides optimal traction on hardcourt surfaces. The XDR outsole provides extreme durability and traction, it’s been removed in areas where you don’t need it to keep the shoe lightweight. The outsole is 6mm thick in high wear areas for added durability.
- Lightweight rubber overlay delivers zoned durability.
- Zoom Air in the heel offers responsive cushioning.
- Modified herringbone outsole provides excellent traction.
- Moulded, external heel clip is ergonomically shaped to secure the heel.
- External TPU shank in the midfoot provides lightweight torsional stability.
- XDR outsole provides extreme durability and traction. It's been removed in areas where you don't need it to keep the shoe lightweight.
- Full bootie construction wraps your foot for a snug fit.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: