Perforations on the upper give enhanced breathability in the forefoot and the arch from previous versions, while the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 also has reduced bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
The no tie lace system gives you all of the flexibility of fit of laces, that you can cinch into place, while the zip closure to the side allows you easy access without undoing the lace system.
The heel collar and tongue have been made slimmer to conform to your foot shape without compromising comfort.
The exposed Flywire cables provide a snug fit and a locked down feel that is especially useful at higher speeds.
The Full length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth and responsive ride, while the Cushlon ST foam provides a firm yet responsive cushioning. Working together, they provide the feel that the Pegasus is known for.
• A zip closure on the medial side makes the shoe super simple to put on and take off.
• No-tie lacing lets you easily cinch down your fit with a toggle adjustment.
• Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
• Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
• Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
• Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
• Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
• High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
• Modified-waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
• Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
• Heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: