The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 is a trusted and versatile runner designed for use by everyone from beginners to elite runners.
It uses soft, responsive, and lightweight react foam to provide a smooth, durable ride. The Air Zoom unit is placed in the forefoot to maximise its energy return whatever your footstrike. Tuned to the preference of male and female runners, it offers a slightly firmer feel in the men’s shoe.
The new breathable mesh upper has a plush feel and stretches with your foot for a comfortable fit. The forefoot area is wider allowing improved comfort and a better fit for a broad range of foot shapes. A midfoot webbing locks your foot down at the laces, but extra foam in the tongue ensures your comfort.
• A wider forefoot means more space for your toes, while the shoe's fit maintains the comfortable feel you expect from the Pegasus.
• Mesh in the upper feels breathable and plush while stretching with your foot for a comfortable shape and fit.
• Nike React foam is lightweight, springy and durable.
• More foam means better cushioning without the bulk.
• A Zoom Air unit puts more bounce with every step. It's closer to your foot for responsiveness.
• Midfoot webbing gives a snug fit when you tighten the laces.
• More foam in the tongue helps cushion the top of your foot.
• Weight: 310g
• Stack Height: 24mm – 14mm
• Heel Drop: 10mm
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: