Using a combination of Nike Air Zoom Unit and React foam in the midsole the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 6 has lightweight responsive cushioning that can soak up the trail for miles, with forefoot mesh for a secure and stable fit.
Highly durable, the midsole also features a segmented rock plate for protection that does not sacrifice flexibility. The updated collar gives a sleeker look with a secure fit and feel.
• Mesh at the upper is engineered for breathability, drainage and durability
• Zoom Air unit in the heel gives responsive cushioning
• Sticky rubber pod at the midfoot delivers wet-surface traction
• Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride
• Padded tongue helps relieve pressure caused by foot swelling over long mileage runs
• Segmented rock plate in the forefoot helps shield your foot on rough terrain without sacrificing flexibility or groundfeel
• Multi-directional traction lugs in the forefoot and heel are made from high abrasion rubber for enhanced grip on descents and ascents
• Synthetic leather and textiles materials in upper
• Updated collar
• Midfoot lacing system helps provide snug support.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: