The Nike Air Zoom Vapor X tennis shoe puts a fast, Kyrie Irving-inspired spin on a court favourite which will be worn during the 2019 Australian Open by Nick Kyrgios.
The supportive knit and synthetic upper is built to lock-in your foot during your most explosive movements.
Engineered mesh in the upper is breathable, flexible and supportive and a flytrap-inspired overlay clamps down over your midfoot when you lace up, so you stay locked in.
A foam midsole with a Zoom Air unit in the heel gives you soft, responsive cushioning as the low-cut design lets your ankles move freely while you run the court.
Kyrie's Third Eye is featured on the heel. "Mashed up" Kyrie logo and NikeCourt logo is showcased on the tongue.
- Worn by Nick Kyrgios during the 2019 Australian Open
- Based on the Kyrie 5 basketball shoe
- Kyrie's signature is embroidered on the midfoot overlay.
- Rubber on the toe and medial side add durability in these high-wear areas.
- Designed for wear on hard court surfaces.
- Padded collar.
- Printed sockliners.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: