The Nike Air Zoom Vapor X HC has a new generative outsole combined with a Zoom Air unit provides a lightweight, responsive feel on the court.
Rubber has been removed in low-wear areas to keep weight at a minimum while delivering an outsole that wears evenly.
The phylon midsole provides lightweight, responsive cushioning and the padded collar provides added comfort.
Worn on court by professionals including Grigor Dimitrov at this year’s Australian Open.
• Dynamic Fit system for a glovelike fit.
• Zoom Air unit in the heel provides low-profile, responsive cushioning.
• Midfoot shank for lateral support and stability.
• Generative design places added traction on the perimeter of the outsole to support explosive directional changes on the court.
• 7.5mm wear shelf is engineered with a thicker tread in high-wear zones for added durability.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: