Using a breathable multilayer fabric upper the Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 5 wraps your foot in lightweight comfort. A rock plate shields your foot from sharp stones and rocks underfoot, while a combination of grippy, mud shedding lugs, and a sticky rubber centre forefoot to improve wet surface grip provide reliable traction on any trail.
• Multi-layer fabric and synthetic upper wraps your foot in lightweight
• Rock plate in midsole helps shield your foot from rough terrain
• Grippy outsole lugs help shed mud
• Skin overlays placed on high-wear areas enhance durability
• Zoom Air unit in the heel adds low-profile, responsive cushioning
• Sticky rubber at the centre forefoot gives excellent wet-surface traction
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: