A new design for the next generation, the NikeCourt Air Zoom Vapor Cage 4 HC brings together the sleek, lightweight look and feel of the Vapor range with the resilient durability of the Cage series.
On the upper, the tongue of the shoe wraps around the ankle for a sock-like fit, while an innovative lacing system hides the laces on the medial side to protect them while sliding.
Rubber and flexible plastic sections in various parts of the shoe provide support and durability in high-wear areas, and the obligatory Zoom Air unit sits beneath the forefoot for reactive cushioning and springiness.
Taking cues from the classic 1992 Air Tech Challenge IV – as worn by Andre Agassi back in the day – the launch colourway of the Vapor Cage 4 features a clear nod to the OG version in the form of a colourful heel graphic.
The best bits of the Vapor and the best bits of the Cage in a colourway inspired by one of the greatest tennis shoes ever made? What’s not to like?
• Durable rubber and tough plastic in high-wear areas
• Zoom Air unit in forefoot
• Unique lacing wraps around your foot
• Outsole material wraps over the midsole on the medial side for extra durability while sliding
• 1/2-length sleeve creates a snug, sock-like fit
• Designed for use on hard court surfaces
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: