With a modified outsole and an innovative full-length Zoom Air unit, the NikeCourt Air Zoom Zero Hard Court Men's Tennis Shoe delivers exceptional responsiveness and great court feel. The one-piece upper with a customisable lacing system offer second-skin-like comfort and lockdown.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit is angled to deliver responsive cushioning.
- One-piece upper offers a second-skin-like fit.
- Integrated crash pad helps promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- 1/2 bootie provides a comfortable, locked-down fit.
- Gilly straps on the medial and lateral side integrate with the laces to provide a locked-down, customisable fit.
- The front of the Zoom Air unit is top loaded to bring the unit closer to the ground for enhanced responsiveness.
- The back of the Zoom Air unit is bottom loaded to help increase responsiveness in the heel of the shoe.
- Outsole is cored out in the middle to reduce weight and show off the Zoom Air unit.
- Outsole material wraps over the toe on the medial side for added durability while sliding.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: