Its one-piece upper and customisable lacing system offer second-skin-like comfort and lockdown.
The outsole is cored out in the middle to reduce weight and show off the Zoom Air unit as material wraps over the toe on the medial side for added durability while sliding.
The front of the Zoom Air unit is top loaded to bring the unit closer to the ground for enhanced responsiveness.
The back of the Zoom Air unit is bottom loaded to help increase responsiveness in the heel of the shoe.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit is angled to deliver responsive cushioning.
- One-piece upper offers a second-skin-like fit.
- Integrated crash pad helps promote a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- 1/2 bootie provides a comfortable, locked-down fit.
- Gilly straps on the medial and lateral side integrate with the laces to provide a locked-down, customisable fit.
- This shoe features the first full-length Zoom Air unit in NikeCourt history.
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: