The Nike Drop-Type shoe in White/University Red is part of the N354 range that nods to Steve Prefontaine's fastest mile and is inspired by classic NikeCourt tennis shoe designs, borrowing heavily from the Nike All Court 2.
This shoe gives DIY attitude with its raw edges and exposed stitching, giving an experimental edge to an already iconic look.
• Rubber sole for added durability and traction
• Mesh upper
• Rubber toe cap enhances durability
• Raw edges and exposed stitching add DIY appeal
• Low-profile upper inspired by classic tennis shoes
• Vulcanised construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look that lasts
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: