The Epic React Flyknit Running Shoe is the first to feature Nike's proprietary React Foam, which has been specifically designed to offer better cushioning and better energy return, while also being lightweight and durable.
The forefoot, toe and arch are sculpted thanks to the one-piece Nike Flyknit bootie (which takes cues from the Nike Flyknit Racer) that was precision-engineered for support, flexibility and breathability in the spots where runners need it.
It’s minimal and close to the foot but still supportive.
Nike React foam is significantly softer than EVA-based foams of the past and so it smooths bumps in the road more effectively.
The midsole is taller in order to avoid bottoming-out and wider to give runners a supportive base.
Designers extended the midsole beyond the perimeter of its upper and around the heel to provide both the cushioning and stability needed.
Because the upper sits on one piece of foam, the outsole is essentially the same as the midsole, but with a segment of rubber under the forefoot and heel for added traction and to help enhance the shoe's durability.
Please note this is limited to one order per customer.
- Synthetic suede heel lining helps prevent slippage and blisters
- Weight: 239g approx. (men's size 9)
- Offset: 10mm
- Fits true to size for a snug fit. If you prefer a slightly bigger fit, we recommend ordering a ½ size up
- No-sew overlays on the eye-stays work with the laces to secure the midfoot
- TPU foam heel clip secures the rear foot and enhances stability
- Weight: 8.44oz/239g (men's size 10) Last: MR-20-KT Offset: 9mm
- Text (100% Polyester), Synth Lthr-Synth Plastic
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: