By using an injected unit midsole, the Nike Flex Experience RN 8 has so much durability in the midsole it can double as an outsole. The reduction in rubber mans that Nike can cut down the weight for a lightweight feel.
Soft knit material upper hugs the foot for a snug fit and feel.
• Flex grooves in the outsole promote natural flexibility.
• Knit fabric conforms to your foot for a snug feel.
• Soft fabric in the heel gives an adaptive fit.
• No-sew overlay at the laces adds durability.
• Injected unit midsole provides a resilient ride and enough durability to double as an outsole. This allows for a reduction in rubber and overall weight.
• Hexagonal flex grooves offer 6 different flex points for running freely.
• Textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
• Rounded heel rolls with the ground, promoting a natural range of motion.
• Offset: 6mm (14mm forefoot, 20mm heel)
Pro:Direct Tennis can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: